PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
By participating in any tour/event organised and hosted by True London Tours Ltd (also referred to as True London Tours, Beard and Bald, Beard and Bald Tours, Beard and Bald's True
London Tours, Beard and Bald Presents True London Tours), you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our tours operate on rainy, sunny or cloudy day – sometimes it’s even a mixture of all three on the same day!
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled tour, to avoid missing your guide.
Participants must be over 18 years of age for the London Soho Culture and Drinks Tour. (Please note: You must bring photo ID)
The meeting point is Piccadilly Circus - take any exit from Piccadilly Circus Tube Station - and meet adjacent to the winged statue of the greek god Eros (the really famous meeting point
True London Tours Ltd offers 100% refunds if the reservation is cancelled or amended more than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
We do not offer refunds for any tours cancelled for any reason within 48 hours of the scheduled tour.
Vouchers/tickets bought through third parties (eg. Urban Adventures, iVenture Card, Living Social, GYG, Whym, Ticket Feed, 365 Tickets, Attraction World, etc) are subject to a 100% cancellation
fee. All vouchers/tickets are considered redeemed at point of purchase.
TICKETS BOUGHT THROUGH A THIRD PARTY
All customers booking via a third party reseller/distribution site, Online Travel Agency (OTA) or regular travel agency, agree to abide by True London Tours Ltd the terms and conditions and must
confirm their appointment before arriving.
Your information will not be shared or disclosed to any third party. We only use your information for the purpose of this website.
We reserve the right to contact you after your trip to request feedback in order to improve our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By attending any tour offered by True London Tours Ltd, Participants acknowledge their are inherent risks involved above and beyond those encountered on a regular day trip.
2. All participants acknowledge the risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
3. London is a very busy city and a number of roads must be crossed during the tour and sometimes footpaths, streets/roads and pedestrian areas will have uneven surfaces amongst other risks
including, but not limited to, traffic and pollution, and participants acknowledge and accept that they are responsible for their own safety when crossing roads and negotiating traffic.
4. Furthermore, all participants release True London Tours Ltd (it’s employees, managers, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) from any liabilities connected to or
associated with the tours to the maximum extent permitted by law.
5. Participants understand that all tastings are undertaken at their own risk and agree that all persons associated with this booking have understood the terms and conditions as stated.
6. Some of True London Tours Ltd include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. True London Tours Ltd urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot
accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
7. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to
participate in True London Tours Ltd and must inform employees, managers, directors, representatives, etc of the full nature of their condition before participating.
8. True London Tours Ltd accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or
anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, True London Tours Ltd will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
9. The participant agrees to indemnify True London Tours Ltd (it’s employees, managers, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a
result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
10. All venues (including bars), attended by True London Tours Ltd of London reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly,
aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. True London Tours Ltd of London accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
11. True London Tours Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, True London Tours Ltd will try to contact distributors and
clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
12. True London Tours Ltd reserves the right to amend the itinerary in the event of adverse weather, organised events en route or any other circumstances that are outside of our control.
13. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both the participant and True
London Tours Ltd.
14. Terms of payment are within True London Tours Ltd sole discretion and payment must be received prior to any tour for acceptance of an order.
15. True London Tours Ltd offers 100% refunds if the reservation is cancelled or amended more than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any tours
cancelled for any reason within 48 hours of the scheduled tour. Vouchers bought through third parties (eg.
Living Social GYG, Whym, Ticket Feed, 365 Tickets, Attraction World, etc) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. All vouchers are considered redeemed at point of purchase.
16. Participants agree that this agreement, any sales there under or any claim, dispute or controversy between the participants and True London Tours Ltd arising from or relating to this
agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, True London Tours Ltd advertising, or any related purchase
shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.